What is Spelling Classroom?
Spelling Classroom is an interactive spelling & vocabulary program that rewards student effort and makes it easy for teachers to create, assign, assess and manage word lists.
Spelling Classroom offers a LOT!
- Create custom word lists and/or select from 2,600+ preloaded lists
- Customize weekly lessons from 31+ interactive fun learning modules
- Robust reporting on student activities – search, sort and download
- Take lessons offline with our printables – includes answer key for teachers
- Create handwriting printables – even cursive!
- Differentiated instruction with visual progress clues
- Teachers can assign specific lists to students
- Teachers can leave student and classroom messages
- Celebrate student success with our 94+ reward games
- Immediate feedback, self testing and progress tracking
- Customizable (turn learning modules On/Off)
- Test settings – passing grade, retries and specific day availability
- Sentence & paragraph writing lessons
- Pen & Paper Spelling Test module simulates a traditional spelling test
- Students can work and test independently
- Correlation to educational standards
Spelling Classroom’s gamified approach focuses on sustained engagement. Our game page features a best-in-class suite of logic, strategy, sports and adventure games where the high scorer’s personal avatar is showcased ratcheting up the competitiveness and capturing the learner’s interest in a fun, familiar environment.
*Our game page is completely customizable allowing educators the option of turning On/Off individual games, setting daily time limits, or disabling. There is also a Weekends Only setting.
Dear Spelling Classroom,
During the 2018/2019 school year, I purchased Spelling Classroom program for my students. The program was easy for me to navigate, from adding my students to putting in weekly spelling words. I used your program during our reading RtI time, my students looked forward to the time in this center. My students worked diligently practicing their spelling words for the week. This program allowed them to be held accountable with Hear it, Say it, Write it. In this task your program allowed the students to hear the spelling words read to them, then they had to say the word, and then write each word and turn their paper in. Then the students could choose another practice task to do for the remainder of their time. For example: Word Jumble; several of my students struggled with spelling, but throughout the year their spelling scores started rising. Thank you for your program!
Sharon G. – 3rd Grade Teacher Grayson, Kentucky
Get started in 3 easy steps.
Spelling Classroom is easy to set up & maintain!
- Test setting options
- Turn learning modules on/off
- Teachers can credit/reward students for:
– Printables completed